Monday, July 19, 2010

"You Raise Me Up" -Celtic Woman



Meet Celtic Woman! Before I give you the lyrics, I just want to say that I LOVE this group. I'm actually slightly obsessed. Other girls are nuts about Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift...Celtic Woman is my version of that. I saw them in concert a few months ago and don't even know how to tell you amazing it was, or how excited I was. A quick FYI: The girls, left to right, are Alex Sharpe, Lisa Kelly, Mairead Nesbitt, Chloe Agnew, and Lynn Hilary. This is their version of "You Raise Me Up", originally sung by Josh Groban.

Lyrics:

When I am down, and oh my soul so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then I am still and waiting in the silence
Until you come and sit a while with me

(Chorus)
You raise me up so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be

There is no life, no life without its hunger
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
But when you come and I am filled with wonder
Sometimes I think I glimpse eternity

(Repeat Chorus)
(Repeat Chorus)



P.S.
Sorry about the weird ending! I didn't watch the whole video before posting. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment